UAGC collaborates with the Biotechnology Computing Facility (BCF) to provide analytical bioinformatics support for all services. BCF has designed our comprehensive sample tracking and management system, Sample Lifecycle Manager (SLM), which enables researchers full access to sample information and status tracking of samples as they move through our testing pipelines.
BIO 5 Media Facility
The University of Arizona Genetics Core partners with the BIO5 Media Facility for our custom reagent needs.
The BIO5 Media Facility offers consistently high-quality research materials at significant cost savings. A diverse customer base of university researchers, bioindustry and educational institutions allows us to purchase bulk quantities for savings of up to 88% over competitors. This Good Laboratory Practices (GLP-certified) facility provides microbiological media, plant tissue culture media, buffers, custom mammalian cell culture media, and other formulations tailored to your specific research needs.
- Select from more than 150 products
- Orders fulfilled within 48-72 hours
- High-volume automated plate pouring: 1000 agar plates per hour
- GLP certified: Consistent high quality, batch-to-batch reproducibility, complete product documentation, lot traceability, and confidence in our products
- View pricing or request an account
- Order online through our website with an established account
- Pickup locations: BIO5 Institute or Marley Bldg., every Tuesday at 4PM
- Automated monthly billing
Our convenience refrigerator in the Keating Building offers 24/7 access to commonly-used products.
Bioindustry and Educational Customers: Order by phone, fax, or email.
Contact BIO5 Media Facility-
Phone (520) 626-3098
Fax (520) 626-4824