UAGC collaborates with the Biotechnology Computing Facility (BCF) to provide analytical bioinformatics support for all services.
BIO 5 Media Facility
The University of Arizona Genetics Core partners with the BIO5 Media Facility for our custom reagent needs.
The BIO5 Media Facility offers consistently high-quality research materials at significant cost savings. A diverse customer base of university researchers, bioindustry and educational institutions allows us to purchase bulk quantities for savings of up to 88% over competitors. This Good Laboratory Practices (GLP-certified) facility provides microbiological media, plant tissue culture media, buffers, custom mammalian cell culture media, and other formulations tailored to your specific research needs.
- Select from more than 150 products
- Orders fulfilled within 48-72 hours
- High-volume automated plate pouring: 100 agar plates per hour
- GLP certified: Consistent high quality, batch-to-batch reproducibility, complete product documentation, lot traceability, and confidence in our products
- View pricing or request an account
- Order online through our website with an established account
- Pickup locations: BIO5 Institute of Marley Bldg., every Tuesday at 4PM
- Automated monthly billing
Our convenience refrigerator in the Keating Building offers 24/7 access to commonly-used products.
Bioindustry and Educational Customers: Order by phone, fax, or email.
Contact BIO5 Media Facility:
Phone: (520) 626-3098
Fax: (520) 626-4824