What is SLM?
Sample Lifecycle Manager (SLM) is our custom software that helps you manage your sample submissions and keep abreast of where your samples are in our workflow. It is a tracking and management tool that assists with the entire process from your initial submission to our reporting of completed results.
Some key SLM features include:
- Multiple account numbers may be added for each Lab Group
- Lab Groups are managed by a PI and may have many users
- Collaborator, Technician and Manager access levels
- Use your U of A NetID or other valid email address
- Storage of, or references to, all your data that is generated at UAGC
- Set your preferences to be notified of status updates
SLM Quick Start Guide
(note these videos do not include sound)
SLM Technical / Software Developer Information
- Technical information (release notes, credits, etc.): SLM About page
- If you wish to provide constructive feedback on SLM features or report bugs, please contact SLM's current lead developer: firstname.lastname@example.org