Cyberduck User Guide
Downloading Illumina HiSeq/MiSeq data with Cyberduck
UAGC and BCF now support transmission of NGS data using Cyberduck file transfer system. This will be a more streamlined process for our users. Follow the steps below to get started.
Download and Install Cyberduck
1. Visit https://cyberduck.io/ and select the download compatible with your operating system
2. Open the Cyberduck.exe file and click "Install"
PC Users: It is not necessary to click this checkbox in the Installation Options:
Download and Install the UAGC Cyberduck Profile
- Contact our lab (email@example.com) to recieve the UAGC Cyberduck Profile. Right click this link and select "Save Link As" and save on your computer.
Note: If you cannot save this file directly, open the XML text and copy all of the text below the horizontal line - starting with <plist and ending with plist>. Paste text into a text document and save this file as UAGC.cyberduckprofile
- Double click on this profile where it is saved on your computer to launch Cyberduck. When you double click on the profile it will launch Cyberduck and auto populate relevant access data.
- Enter the UAGC/BCF username provided to you in the email regarding your dataset
- Now you will be able to download your data and save to the location of your choosing.